There’s so much you want to do this year, right? It almost feels like it’s too much… and you can’t wrap your brain around it. We totally get you, because we used to get overwhelmed by the idea of setting goals for our household. It seemed impossible, because it was hard for us to know where the heck to even start.
That’s when I (Kimi Kinsey – hello!) devised a method that we could stick to:
Making quarterly goals that could help us set the pace for our entire year.
The best part of it, is that it works for all aspects of your busy life: Business & Blogging, Fitness & Health, Budgeting, whatever is going on with your kids, and so much more.
- Set a Primary Goal for every quarter of the year
- Take note of important dates to prepare for
- Create action items on a monthly basis that will help you reach your primary goal.
- Create a monthly target / goal to reach for each month so that you reach your quarterly goals.
- Stay motivated with quarterly inspirational quotes!